Why Values In Care
Values in Care was established in 2003 with two clear aims:
- To provide high quality meaningful support to individuals with complex needs, including those with autism and Aspergers syndrome.
- To provide good working conditions for the staff supporting them and by doing so ensuring that service users and staff live and work within stimulating and positive environments.
Values in Care provides each service user with access to:
- High qulaity spacious accomodation that is adapted to meet individual needs
- Competant support staff that are both experienced and trained in meeting the needs of individuals with complex and challenging needs
- A Clinical Team led by our Behavioural Specialist
- Vocational Services that provide a full range of vocational and leisure oportunities
- Intensive Community Support following hospital discharge
- Lifelong Learning Framework, a positive approach to continued education and training for school leavers and adults with learning disabilities’
- Developmental ‘life skills’ learning framework for each of our residents that are externally accredited and certificated by Agored Cymru. This provides a real, recognised qualification framework.
- Sensory facilities
- Rebound Therapy with a purpose built sunken trampoline.
- Many of our homes have specifically adapted sensory rooms on site.