Life Long Learning Framework
Values in Care has a positive approach to continued education and training for school leavers and adults with learning disabilities. We develope a vocational plan for each service user which is designed to develop life skills and meet aspirational goals.
Vocational programmes include:
- Arts & Crafts
- Animal Husbandry
- Learn Direct/IT skills development
- Literacy and numeracy skills development
- Music and drama
- The Duke of Edinburgh Award
Life Long Learning
- Individual Education Programmes (IEP)
- Qualifications and single unit programmes which sit on the Qualification Credit Framework (QCF), accredited by Agored Cymru (formerly OCN)
- Individual skills based approach (ISA)
- Bespoke learning pathways using accessible communication tools
- Bespoke in house learning programmes tailored to individual needs delivered by qualified and accredited tutors
Values in Care runs several developmental learning programmes from several of our locations but which are centred around ‘The Hub’ in Cilfynydd. Our learning programmes have received accreditation and external certification from Agored Cymru and offers a wide variety of interesting and invaluable subjects. We have also received accreditation from Touch Trust.